Post Graduation Work Permit for Canada in Brampton
Get expert service assurance for easing the process of Post-Graduation Work Permit for Canada in Brampton. Our customer support executives are always ready to serve you with all the relevant information to make your stay easier in Canada. We have reformed our structure to make it easier for you to adhere to the set of Canadian immigration regulations.
You have 180 days after your school issues your final marks to apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP). To be eligible, your study permit must have been legitimated at some position during these 180 days. You must also have:
Finished a study program:
- at a chosen learning institution;
- that was at least 8 months old; and
- that was at least 8 months old;
Maintained full-time status as a student in Canada during each semester of your study program (except your final semester, which can be part-time, or if you took a leave from studies);
Graduated from a:
- public post-secondary school, such as a college, trade/technical school, university, or CEGEP (in Quebec), or
- private post-secondary school (in Quebec) that operates under the same rules as public schools in Quebec, or
- private secondary or post-secondary school (in Quebec) that offers qualifying programs of 900 hours or longer, that leads to a diplômed’étudesprofessionnelles (DEP) or an attestation de spécialisationprofessionnelle (ASP), or
- canadian private school that can award degrees under provincial law (for example, Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree) but only if you’re enrolled in a study program that leads to a degree as authorized by the province.
Find your answers with us
We are here to make your task easier than ever simply by getting you all the information regarding bringing your immigration documents. In general, there are three essentials that are critical to be present in your document case:
- Study permit;
- Passport; and
- Temporary Resident Visa
Note: Always make sure to check for the validity and accuracy of your documents in order to maintain the status while you stay in Canada.
A quick look downTRV
A Temporary Resident Visa is basically a counter-foil document with an official certification. It should be issued to the people via the visa office. It is required to be present on the passport and holds a great significance. Alongside, it should reflect the stay of a person in Canada as a temporary resident. Hence, one thing to be kept in mind regarding this is that the TRV will be based upon the country of citizenship.
A lot of varied distinctions are required to be taken care of while you stay in Canada for Post-Graduation Work Permit for Canada in Brampton. Also, one such critical aspect is the study permit. It is more prominent if you wish to extend your stay for a duration of more than 6 months in total. It is one component that is quite important at the post-secondary level.
Get Our Help for Post-Graduation Work Permit for Canada in Brampton
We are always present to guide you with everything for easing out the process of Post-Graduation Work Permit for Canada in Brampton.
Visit us at any instant for quick support from our end.
Don’t forget to sign up!
Stay informed on our latest news!
- 74 Burgby Avenue, Brampton, Ontario, L6X 3A4, Canada
- 2nd Floor, Popular Printing Building, 12 Leoville L'homme Street, Port Louis, Mauritius