All persons who are taking into consideration applying on or after January 01st 2015 should be conscious that if their demand does not assemble the new criteria, it will not be processed or rejected in plain terms. All the applicants who meet the criteria for Federal Skilled Worker will be placed in a group and will be ranked according to Express Entry System. Those who are higher on the ranking will be Invited to Apply for Permanent Immigration.
A prospective applicant should ensure they meet at least ONE of the following requirements:
- They must have one year continuous work experience in NOC O, A or B;
- They have a qualified job offer from a Canadian registered enterprise. in this case they will be eligible to apply through the PhD stream;
- If potential applicants are sure that they gather at least one of the above requirements, they must also qualify for the minimum language entry and obtain an educational credential assessment (if submitting a foreign educational credential); and
- If your application is entitled to be processed, we will then evaluate it to see if your job experience is legitimate.
Don’t forget to sign up!
Stay informed on our latest news!
- 74 Burgby Avenue, Brampton, Ontario, L6X 3A4, Canada
- 2nd Floor, Popular Printing Building, 12 Leoville L'homme Street, Port Louis, Mauritius