Co-op work permit

International students following study programs at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada requiring a co-op internship program or work placement may apply for a co-op work permit. This permit is a different one, unrelated to the sanction to work part-time that is generally included in Canadian study permits.

The co-op work permit may only be used for employment that is necessary to the program of study. Any other work undertaken by an international student — including an internship or work placement at an organization unrelated to the educational establishment, which does not give credit for the study program — is covered by the work authorization related to the study permit. Any international students unsure of whether they need a co-op work permit is advised to consult their program adviser.

We at Lifetime Immigration can help you choose the institution, the course and the other modalities related to study in Canada and also help you in obtaining extensions. In order to cover time and cost we may charge you minimal fees.

W3C validator
Copyright @ 2020, LIFETIME IMMIGRATION designed by ZOOM WEB MEDIA. All Rights Reserved.